Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sisters



Just a quick post before I take my last exam! yuhuuu!! As you may guess, this picture is from my sister Connie and I Mercedes, when we were small. As I told you from the start, this blog is a proyect from both of us. She is a great photographer and stylist! But, I must say, she  doesn't like to be at the spotlight, however tomorrow we will have a surprise...
As you can see we are really different physically, like black and white!
wish me luck for my last exam!!!

Un rápido post antes de irme a mi último examen! yuhuuu! Como ya os debéis imaginar esta foto es de mi hermana Connie y de mi Mercedes cuando éramos pequeñas. Como ya os dije, este blog es un proyecto de las dos. Ella es una gran fotógrafa y estilista, pero no le gusta estar en el punto de mira. Sin embargo, mañana tendremos una sorpresa...
Como veis, somos muy diferentes físicamente, blanco y negro!
bueno, deseadme suerte para mi último examen!!!
long coats for women cheap coats for women puffer coats for women

No comments:

Post a Comment