Thursday, September 15, 2011

Orange Clockwork




I'm not very keen on orange but this dress is so cute and comfy that I just can't get enough! I decided to mix it with this plated sandals just to make it as extreme as it can be! That reminded me that I hadn't watched the film orange clockwork (stanley kubrick, 1971) for a long time. This film is hate-love issue: sets, music or outfits can't be more gorgeous but the story is scary and everyday more real and closer to everyone.
As  today I'm in the mood of making recommendations I'll tell you that this friday David Guetta is in Barcelona (Opium mar, 50 euros) and I can't wait to see/hear him. The other day he was in a prime- time tv programme and I fell in love because he is just so nice and childish, although he is already 44 years old!!! I could'nt belive it! Obviously he lives in Ibiza most of the time but he is from Paris and that reminds me of my trip (working matters) expected for october: any non- turistic places that I should go to? Cafes or shops?



No soy muy de naranja, para que mentir, pero este vestido de mi hermana me encanta y además es comodísimo. Le he añadido unas sandalias plateadas para acabar de hacerlo estridente. Y puesto a pensar en naranja y estridente me he acordado que hace mucho que no veo la naranja mecánica (stanley kubrick, 1971). Esta peli la odio y amo por igual: la estética, decorados, la música y la moda atrevida son increibles pero la historia es aterradora y cada día más real.
Puestos a recomendar: este viernes está David Guetta en Opium Mar! No me lo voy a perder aunque os aviso que las entradas cuestan 50 eur y quedan pocas. El otro día de casualidad lo vi en el hormiguero y si antes me gustaba su música ahora me cae genial. Me sorprendió que se prestara a todo y que todo le divirtiese y sorprendiese como a un niño. Ahora si que ya soy incondicional!!!!! Por lo visto vive en ibiza la mayor parte de tiempo (nada raro, claro) pero lo mejor es que se ve que tiene 44 años!!!!! No lo hubiese dicho nunca!!! Por cierto, es parisino, y eso me recuerda que este mes que viene me voy por trabajo a Paris: alguna recomendación no turística??? café o tienda?













dress/ vestido.- topshop
sandals/ sandalias.- Forever 21, creo/ not sure


wool sweaters for women sweater vests for women fair isle sweater women

1 comment:

  1. qué suerte que vayas a París! la verdad es que he estado pero sólo unos días, así que no soy quién para recomendar!
    Besos desde mynicestworld

    ReplyDelete