Monday, December 2, 2013

Heartbreaker



Let's start the week with positive energy and some sunny pics from this weekend!! A nice and warm outfit for a cold walk around Bolonia's center looking for Christmas presents heheh looove it!!
Can you still notice a little bit of tan on my face?? Hopeee sooo!! Maldivian posts are not still finished so be prepared to see some more paradisiac pics this week :)

For the weekend I decided to wear my super fashionable Heart printed shirt from Persunmall (this week I have been mostly wearing Persunmall items hehe) which is similar to the one that Burberry has presented in its last collection, love it or no?

Moreover I am wearing my Ella Delor skirt and my super old booties I bought years ago from Zara and which I was about to throw them 2 weeks ago but at the end made my mind again, and gave them some black polish and here they are back again! hahahah

Have a nice beginning of the week! :)


Vamos a empezar la semana con energía positiva y algunas fotos al sol de este fin de semana! Un outfit bonito y calentito para pasear por el frío centro de Bolonia en busca de regalitos de Navidad heheh como me gusta!
¿Todavía se nota que estoy un poco morena? Espero que si! Los posts de Maldivas aun no se han acabado, así que preparaos para ver algunas fotos más esta semana :)

Este fin de semana me decidí ponerme mi camisa de corazones que está tan de moda de Persunmall (esta semana me he vestido casi siempre con ropa de Persunmall jeje) que es parecida a la que ha sacado Burberry en su última colección, os gusta o no?

Además me puse mi falda  de Ella Delor y mis súper botas viejitas que  me compré hace años en Zara y que estuve a punto de tirar a hace 2 semanas, pero al final cambié de idea, y les di un poco de cera negra y aquí están de vuelta otra vez! hahahah

Que empecéis bien la semana! :)












I was wearing:
Shirt/blusa.- Persunmall (here)
Skirt/Falda.- Ella Delor (here)
Boots/botas.- Zara
Coat/Abrigo.- Sheinside (here)


Romwe Cyber Monday sale, 2nd December!
4000+ styles, from $1.99, only 24 hours!
Don’t miss, girls:


6 comments:

  1. Me encanta el abrigo!
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que wapa!! Me encanta el look y sobre todo la camisa, me parece maravillosa!!
    muxus wapa
    lore
    http://www.plikipliki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta!!!

    xx

    www.pourquoimoi.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look supergreat! I love your coat so much!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete