Friday, February 21, 2014

Quilted jacket



I must confess Front Row Shop is one of my favourite brands.. I just would love to buy everything from them...and now that the new season is in... I am struggling not to buy everything!! Hahah
This Quilted jacket is one of my favourite pieces right now.. I had seen it a while ago but could never find it until I saw this one from Front Row shop. As you can see this outfit is all about this olive jacket, so masculine but with a femenine touch at the same time , so sporty and comfortable... I have fallen in love :)

To make the outfit not so basic I decided to give a different touch with my new "Meet me" turtleneck jumper from Romwe, love the message ;)
And my new retro shades from WholeSale Celeb Boutique, just unique!
A simple but winning outfit!

KEEP ENTERING MY GIVEAWAY UNTIL SATURDAY HERE!!

Debo confesar  que Front Row Shop es una de mis marcas favoritas .. Me compraría todo lo de esta marca ... y ahora que ha llegado todo lo de la nueva temporada.. estoy intentando no comprarme todo! hahah 
Esta chaqueta acolchada tipo bomber es una de mis piezas favoritas en este momento .. la había visto hace algún  tiempo, pero nunca la encontraba hasta ue vi esta en Front Row Shop. Como veis, este outfit se basa principalmente en esta chaqueta verde oliva, tan masculina, pero con un toque femenino a la vez, muy deportivo y cómoda ... Me he enamorado :) 

Para que mi outfit no fuese tan básico decidí darle un toque diferente con mi nuevo  jersey de cuello alto "Meet me" de Romwe, me encanta el mensaje;)  y mis gafas super retro y graciosas de WholeSale Celeb boutique, super autenticas ;)


Un conjunto básico pero ganador! 

ACORDAOS DE SEGUIR PARTICIPANDO EN MI SORTEO AQUÍ!













I was wearing:
Jacket/Cazadora. Front Row Shop (here)
Jumper/jersey.- Romwe
Jeans.- Diesel
Shades/ Gafas de sol.- WholeSale Celeb Boutique (here)
Heels/Tacones.- Goddiva (here)

11 comments:

  1. Quiero esa chaqueta ya!!!!!
    C*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and nice. Have a great friday.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top and jacket!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jacket - and frontrowshop - you look just like Iggy Azelia here! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta la chaqueta y las gafas de sol son súper chulas!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jacket is AMAZING! I love it :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, the jacket is amazing!


    Italian and unconventional: jewels from Milan on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo amo tus gafas de sol!
    Como siempre me encanta como vas vestida!

    Stream of Consciousness
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete