Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Green splash



I took these pics near my house at Giardini Margherita, which used to be a private Villa with wonderful gardens and now its a public park. I usually go there with my dog Gala for a long walk, it's incredible to find such a big and green place in the middle of Bologna, it looks like Hyde park (in a very reduced version hehe)

I know lately I have a big obsession with sequins haha but could not resist wearing this super sexy green sequin dress from TFNC London! I like to have this kind of dress in my wardrobe because they are perfect when going out and wanting to look chic and different at the same time! believe me when I wear this kind of dresses people just look at you (due to the dress heheh) and maybe also they stare at you if you are wearing such high heels like mine! hahahaha I think with this heels I'm like 1,90 m tall!! But I just like them too much and don't mind if they have to look me from above when I wear them because they are just super! Like last post these heels are from Finsk, what to say? So original and beautiful, nothing you can find around!
xxx

Hice estas fotos cerca de mi casa en Giardini Margherita , lo que solía ser una villa privada con un jardín y ahora es un parque público. Suelo ir allí con mi perrita Gala a pasear , es increíble poder encontrar un sitio grande y verde en el centro de Bolonia , parece Hyde Park (salvando las distancias jeje)

Sé que últimamente estoy algo obsesionada con las lentejuelas haha pero no pude resistirme al vereste super vestido de lentejuelas verdes de TFNC London! Me gusta tener este tipo de vestidos en mi armario porque son ideales para salir de fiesta y sentirte chic y diferente a la vez ! en serio cuando llevo este tipo de vestidos la gente me mira (por el vestido ehhh ) quizás también se me quedan mirando cuando llevo unos pedazo de  tacones como estos ! jajajaja creo que con estos zapatos mido casi 1,90 m ! Pero no me importa, me gustan demasiado es que son super chulos! Como los de mi último post estos tacones son de Finsk , ¿qué decir? Son tan originales y bonitos, muy difíciles de encontrar por ahí !
xxx









I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- TFNC London (here)
Heels/Tacones.- Skin by Finsk (here)
Coat/Abrigo.- Vintage



Botticelli’Venus Sweatshirt you have never seen before!
On 1am 20th March GMT,
Romwe the Birth of Venus Sweatshirt will be sold at the price of $15.99, whose original price is $39.99. Only on March 20th, only 24 hours!
Worldwide free shipping, shipped in 24 hours.
More than 3000 customers have already added it to the shopping cart.
Want a free one??
Click romwe facebook page to get a free one!!



7 comments:

  1. alucinante!!!!! me encanta
    C*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks gorgeous on you honey. Lovely look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice moodboard, here’s a nice blog you might like and inspire you: http://www.wearona.com/. Let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress!

    Original and really low cost accessories on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look incredible with this green dress and the red lipstick also suits you perfect :)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete