Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mixing prints and colors



I was looking for the perfect white skirt since some time, and finally here it is!! Lately I am wearing lots of quilted pieces hehe and here you have another example hehe
I got this beauty from Shopping Bare, (do you remember my total black outfit?) and think it would be a clue piece in my wardrobe :)
I decided to combine it with my psycodellic Poppy Lux t-shirt, which was a kind of experiment and I must say I love the result, I love mixing prints and colors, it is safe bet!
And today I am preparing my holidays in Tuscany yuhuuuu were we will be attending a baptism, you know in this period of the year it's all about this things!
xxx

Estaba en busca de la falda blanca perfecta desde hace algún tiempo, y finalmente ya la tengo! Últimamente llevo un montón de piezas acolchadas jeje y aquí teneis otro ejemplo jeje 
Esta monada es de Shopping Bare, (¿os acordais de mi look todo en negro?) Y creo que sera una pieza clave en mi armario :) 
Decidí combinarla con mi camiseta psicodelica de Poppy Lux a modo de experimento y tengo que decir que me encanta el resultado, me encanta la mezcla de estampados y colores, es una apuesta segura! 
Hoy estoy preparando mis vacaciones en Toscana yuhuuuu  durante tres dias (que pocas vacaciones que tienen estos italianos) y ademas vamos a un bautizo ya se sabes en esta epoca del año hay miles de eventos asi! 
xxx










I was wearing:
T-shirt/Camiseta.- Poppy Lux (here)
Skirt/Falda.- Shopping Bare (here)
Jacket/Cazadora.- Mango
Heels/Tacones.- Zara


Happy Easter day
http://www.romwe.com/ug--Happy-Easter-c-500.html
Up to 75%off. Hurry up!
More than 1000 styles. There is always a suitable one for you! 
Start from Apr 15th, end on Apr 22nd.

Shipping within 24 hours.
By the way, the white lace blouse in 3D embroidery will be $11.99 on April 17th, save 64%.
http://www.romwe.com/1tb--romwe-hollowout-lace-crochet-white-blouse-p-66056.html
Beginning at 1:00am GMT April 17th,
Lasts only 24 hours, limited pieces available. 



10 comments:

  1. Wonderful look,
    very nice shoes!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un look perfecto y la falda una maravilla.

    www.lepetitekitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That jacket and I love the printed t-shirt too! Fantastic! X

    Secret little Stars
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jacket!

    NEW S/S 2014 trend: YELLOW SHOPPING selection on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jacket!

    NEW S/S 2014 trend: YELLOW SHOPPING selection on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one very cute and nice look, love the jacket ;)

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Q ue bonita la falda
    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta el color de la chaqueta, estas preciosa!!
    un besito :)

    lemondemonamour.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Qué maravilla de chaqueta!

    Hoy en nuestro blog un vídeo con tres outfits para pascua, entra en http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/video-outfit-tres-looks-de-pascua.html
    Y recuerda que estamos de sorteo!!!

    ReplyDelete